- The info Point will be set up at the Elementary Schools (and not at the swimming pool in via Magrini) with access from via Matteotti near street number 20 from 11:00 for delivery of the anticovid declaration form and bib collection – no registrations will be made on the spot!
- Changing rooms, showers and toilets will be available at the gymnasium of the Elementary Schools, in compliance with the anticovid regulations. Due to covids, exhibition stands, food stands or tent places for the night will not be set up.
- The departure will take place from the Elementary Schools from 13:00 to 14:00, staggered (approximately one participant every 20/30 seconds; the relatives can leave together);
- At 12:00 a technical briefing is scheduled for last minute information.
- The 150 km route involves crossing the Porto Canale di Porto Garibaldi (members will be provided with a free pass for the ferry).
- The 150 km route includes an hourly “gate” at the Comacchio Refreshment point, so whoever arrives at the said Refreshment after 19:00 will still have to opt for the 100 km version.
- On Saturday, the lucky winners will be given the prizes up for grabs among all the participants!
To always give you the best, we are organizing the infamous Far Gravel refreshments!
Useful Info File
(right click on the link, save as)
Email Useful Info
Didn’t you receive the email with useful information and all the files to download? You can read and find all the files by clicking here: (this link will be active since 13 september 2021): fargravel.it/info2021